2.11.11

as if it were from an olde dream...I can't exactly remember...



Dust and echoes... pretty much describes the state of this labyrinthine leviathan of a blog.

Broken formatting, missing pictures, flow and consistency gone rampant.

I will be working on this, albeit on my own time and effort. I intend to use this blog as a form of information database for all things related to myself, the Durpartment, and other "clues" and "paths" for you to follow.


Expect at least one post per day, I'll try to aim for more, especially this month as important events may be transpiring.


In the mean time, spread the word that the DURPARTMENT IS WATCHING, AND WE ARE NOT AMUSED!


The hour of Judgement is fastly approaching.



What to save and throw away?







Notability irritated,
-The Watcher of the Durpartment

No comments:

Post a Comment